Sunday, August 17, 2008

GPS Insight vehicle tracking product review

The great thing about a new car is not new car smell. It's GPS Insight vehicle tracking system. I bought my car in 2004 so I tend to be in need of a new car for a couple of years. I want to install a GPS system but I do not want to see all the ugly on my dashboard. It's pretty ghetto to sport a GPS that are not pre-installed. It's like people still link portable CD player with the cigarette outlet. You can cut it with one of the things in the car. Gps system is so futuristic. I remember even 4 years ago it was rare to see people with them. Now, it appears that each car comes standard with it. Technology is wonderful is not.

Not all GPS Insight support wiki for customers systems are created equal. Insight GPS vehicle tracking systems at gpsinsight dot com is the mother of the Blog for GPS vehicle tracking system. It is mainly for professional drivers and driving related business people, but if you want the mother of all GPS systems, I assume that you can install it on your Ford Taurus. Why is it absolutely necessary for people in a driving industry? Cause it cost $ 1.50-2 per day per vehicle. Saving you money to know that you do not have to pay for the work when your driver is not working. It also helps with gas saving cause your driver does not have to take a detour. This speeds up your business.

No comments: